Using Social Media to Grow Locally and Globally
13:00 - 16:00
Europarc Innovation Centre, Innovation Way, Europarc, Grimsby
The Department for International Trade has teamed up with local experts to deliver a half day masterclass to support your business and give you a greater understanding of how to improve your social media presence. Learn how to raise your brand awareness, generate leads and gain insight into your customer via the channels they use.
This masterclass will cover:
A brief history of the web and social media
- Why your business should use social media as part of your marketing and content strategy?
- The benefits of using popular social media platforms including;
- Other growing platforms
- General rules for running a social media campaign
- Managing social media streams
- The perils of using automation in social media marketing
- How to assess results – analytics and return on investment
HOW TO BOOK:
Bookings at bit.ly/UsingSocialMediaToGrow
WHO SHOULD BE THERE:
SME’s, particularly companies looking to grow their business and export their products overseas for the first time.