The Department for International Trade (DIT) in Yorkshire and the Humber is delighted to be part of Humber Business Week’s extensive programme of events, encouraging growth across the Humber region.
Join us for this interactive webinar to find out more about how DIT can help you upskillandgrow internationally by utilisingouroffer of support and funding.
We willbe sharing information around the latest trade developments andhow your business could benefit from new overseas opportunitiesin marketswhich the UK has recently reached a Trade Agreement with.
Our expert speakers and International Trade Advisers Duncan Slater, Jessica McNally and Sharon Stathershave a wealth of experience supporting businesses with their overseas strategies.
During the webinar they will advise howyour business can overcome potential barriersto export and provide you with the relevant information you need to support your international growth strategy.
Our International eCommerce adviser, Jessica, will also be sharing information aboutgrowing your business through online channels and outline the support available to you.
In addition, you will find out more about funding opportunities with Export Finance and DIT’s Internationalisation Fund and whether you may be eligible for a match-funded grant of up to £9,000*.
- Access the latest information about DIT support and trade developments
- Find out more about virtual events, trade missions and opportunity led activity organised by the Department
- Hear about the benefits of joining DIT’s Export Academy and how it can get you started with selling around the world
- Receive information about how to apply for the Internationalisation Fund and how it could support your growth
- Gain an overview of the opportunities selling online overseas can bring and how you can make it an integral part ofyour export strategy
- Hear from a local business about their export experience
You willbe able to ask any questions at the end of the session. Don’t miss out!
Date/Time09 June 2021 15:00 - 16:00
Who is it aimed at
Small and medium sized businesses looking to start exporting or wanting to grow internationally