Like every business owner, you’ll want to make sure you’re one step ahead of the competition to keep your company successful for the long term.
You might need the funding to invest in new products and services, the resources to take them to market or the best people working for you to help make them a reality.
By joining us at our FREE Humber Business Week workshop and 1:1 clinics on the 10th June, you’ll discover new and creative ways to tackle key SME challenges and ensure the best possible future for your business.
What’s on offer:
There are loads of things we can do to help you future-proof your business. Did you know, for example, that we can offer support and funding that can help you:
- Develop new products and services to boost sales
- Increase productivity by giving your staff new skills and training opportunities
- Introduce you to up and coming talent to enhance your workforce
- Build growth and protect your business to keep ahead of your competitors
- Bring low-carbon ideas to life or make your business more sustainable
Why you should attend:
- Find out about funded support opportunities to help your business thrive
- Grow your network and take advantage of our expert advisers
- Talk with a business specialist and get personalised support and advice - all for free
What to expect on the day:
- 1pm – Find out about the wide range of services on offer and hear from other SMEs who’ve already benefited from our support, in a short presentation, film and Q&A session.
- 1.45pm – Get 1:1 tailored advice from a business expert in a pre-booked 20-minute business clinic.
Book today to grab your spot – limited spaces are available! Just select the clinic and time to suit you from the sessions below.
We will send you a joining link for our online presentation and Q&A session, as well as your personal link to access ConneX, after you register for the event. Once you’re in the ConneX platform, you will be invited to build your personal profile and avatar, which will help you join in with the activities on the day.
If you have any questions about our event or want to find out more about our business clinics, please drop us an email at [email protected]
Date/Time10 June 2021 13:00 - 16:00
Who is it aimed at
Ambitious SME owners, MDs, Directors and Managers who are looking for fresh and creative ways to ensure long-term business success.