The Business Day is an annual networking event tailored to a day of discovery insight, with nearly 700 business leaders coming together; however, due to the current global pandemic, this year’s will be a three-hour live-streamed show.
The Business Day will be hosted in-person by Gyles Brandreth at Bridlington Spa. There will be nine local and regional business leaders joining Gyles on the sofa throughout the event, which will be a free to watch, live-streamed show.
The sofa speakers joining Gyles throughout the event include:
- Jaz Athwal, a self-titled shop keeper from Bradford
- Tina Cerutti, Managing Director, Cerutti 2
- Dominic Gibbons, Managing Director, Wykeland Group
- Andrew Horncastle, Chairman, Horncastle Group plc and Founder, For Entrepreneurs Only
- Sally Iggulden, Chief Executive, Beverley Racecourse
- Thomas Martin, Chairman, Arco
- James Mason, Chief Executive, Welcome to Yorkshire
- Tim Rix, Managing Director, J R Rix & Sons
- Diana Taylor, Managing Director, Marketing Humber
The speakers announced will provide insights, inspire and amuse as they share their stories. Although the event will be virtual; with Gyles at the helm it will be an engaging and interactive show with delegates feeling like they’re watching a TV lifestyle and magazine show.
Further announcements for The Business Day, including the keynote speaker will be announced in due course.
Date/Time11 June 2021 10:00 - 13:00
Who is it aimed at
All businesses across the region