It’s not just great business knowledge you can pick up at Business Week – here’s how you can pick up some great prizes!!
Here we go again….Humber Business Week is up and running – and not only is it a chance to pick up some great business tips and knowledge – but also a chance to secure some fantastic prizes thanks to our amazing sponsors.
To be in with a chance of winning, you need to download the Humber Business Week app (available at https://styletech.co.uk/HumberBusinessWeekInstall) and follow the Humber Business Week Twitter feed (@BizWeekHumber) – where details of competitions will be promoted daily.
We have an amazing list of prizes to be won throughout the week, but each day will see a main prize up for grabs via a competition.
These prizes are;
Monday: Hull 2017 City of Culture - Goodie Bag – Sponsor: Hull 2017 – The complete Hull 2017 Hamper, including Hull 2017 Tea Towel, Hull 2017 Mug, Hull 2017 Notebook, Hull 2017 T-shirt, Viticulture Wine Range, 2 bottles of Brewculture Beer and 5 bags of Pipers Crisps.
Tuesday: Tickets to the BP Cultural Visions Lecture Series – Sponsor: BP - ‘Poetry in the Beginning’ by Sir Andrew Motion (Monday) - This prize includes four tickets to the BP Cultural Visions Lecture Series – ‘Poetry in the Beginning’ by Sir Andrew Motion which takes place at Middleton Hall, University of Hull at 6.30pm, 24th June 2017.
Wednesday: Mini Cruise for two – Sponsor: P&O Ferries – One of our main 2016 prizes is back again after huge demand last year. This two night 2 mini cruise includes a crossing fortwo foot passengers with a standard inside two berth cabin, one day ashore with coach transfers included to Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Bruges on board P&O Ferries Hull – Rotterdam or Zeebrugge route.
Thursday: Breakfast corporate hospitality package with penguins or turtles – Sponsor: The Deep - Meet the penguins or turtles - value approx. £1,100 – Another of our hugely popular prizes from last year is back – the chance to win the prize of breakfast at The Deep with the penguins or turtles, followed by use of a meeting space at The Deep Business Centre.
Friday: Corporate ‘Spotlight’ package at Hull Truck Theatre – Sponsor: Hull Truck Theatre - This ‘Spotlight’ partnership is Hull Truck Theatre’s new membership scheme which helps local businesses to develop their brand whilst directly supporting cutting edge drama in the 2017 UK City of Culture. ‘Spotlight’ partners receive benefits that are easy to use and help fulfil their marketing hospitality and CSR goals, including VIP ticketing and corporate hospitality, Sponsored tickets for the local community, brand promotion and development
Look out for our daily challenges on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning any of the great prizes detailed above on the relevant days.
A further selection of prizes will be selected at random throughout the week, with all those who have downloaded the Humber Business Wee 2017 app entered into the daily draws.
These prizes include:
- £50 Gift voucher for Outfit – Sponsor: FTP Electrical
- Corporate video package - Sponsor: 50 Squid
- Selection of Business Board Games - Sponsor: Streets Chartered Accountants
- Legal Line Helpline for 12 months - value £600 - Sponsor: James Legal
- Murder mystery box set - Sponsor: Red Herring Games
- Health Club Membership for one month - Sponsor: Nuffield Health
- Hire Me training course - Sponsor: Agenda Marketing
- Transferrable Skills Training or Revelation Personal Development Profiles for up to 12 people - Sponsor: Endor Learn & Develop
- Corporate chocolate making team building session for up to 8 people- Sponsor: Cocoa Chocolatier
- 1 day level 2 emergency first aid course for 6 people – Sponsor: Pulse Rate Group
- 3 month digital banner advertising package with animated banner creation (or winner to supply their own), worth over £300 with a URL link to the winners website- Sponsor: Hull What's On
Enjoy the week – and good luck !