’10 Habits of Highly Successful Networkers’ with Will Kintish
4:30pm - 6:30pm
In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, always feel in control and will always create more career and business opportunities than the average. 99% of people dread this vital activity; this highly humorous presentation will help you overcome all your fears and concerns.
When it comes to the men –v- women issues it can sometimes be doubly challenging. Both genders think differently, they talk differently they even stand differently. We are delighted to be able to offer you this training, which normally costs between £50-£100 per person.
Will Kintish, an acknowledged leading UK authority on this subject, in an entertaining and motivational manner, will help you by:
• Divulging the secrets to help you destroy all those fears of working the room.
• Highlighting the differences between men and women
• Sharing the best ways to deal with both genders
• Helping you be in control, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers.
• Showing you how to approach the appropriate people, break into groups and move on with ease and consideration.
• Presenting you with ideas with what to talk about and how to be interesting.
• Spelling out a process for following up; ensuring you leave every event with a potential business opportunity.
• Revealing to you how to raise your profile and meet more people.
4.30pm: Networking over tea/coffee and biscuits
WHO IS THE EVENT AIMED AT?
Local business people – at any level – who wants to make the most out of networking opportunities. And those who just want to come along and learn a new skill, or gain confidence!