BREXIT - Implications on Trading and Employment
Andrew Jackson offices, Marina Court, Castle Street, Hull, HU1 1TJ
A legal and commercial presentation about the possible effects and trading rights, which will be facing UK businesses when seeking to trade successfully with the EU post Brexit.
This will include:
• The Settlement Scheme open to EEA nationals in the UK and the proposals for a new immigration system taking effect from 1st January 2021
• How to mitigate the disruption in contracts between Buyer and Seller and Logistic Services providers;
• A practical view for businesses who import into UK of the commercial realities and uncertainties; and
• An insight into the reaction of the German business community to Brexit
• An insight into the reaction of the German business community to Brexit and a brief overview of the German legal perspective of a no-deal-scenario, or a situation without a comprehensive trade agreement.
Dominic Ward, Senior Partner, Head of Shipping & Trade – Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP
Nick Fraser, Consultant – Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP
Adam Couch, Chief Executive - Cranswick plc
Othmar Traber, Partner – Ahlers & Vogel, Bremen, Germany
WHO IS THE EVENT AIMED AT?
This event is aimed at owner-managers, commercial directors/managers, logistics providers and HR professionals.
HOW TO BOOK
To book a place on this seminar please email firstname.lastname@example.org call Rea Cunningham on 01482 601281.