Grant Funding…the What, the Where and the How
1pm until 3pm
The Waters Edge Visitors Centre, Maltkiln Rd, Barton-upon-Humber, DN18 5JR
Have you ever wondered what types of grants are available for your business or organisation, where you find them and how you successfully apply for these grants to help you grow and meet your aspirations?
This event will help you to;
- Understand how grants can be used to help you grow and develop your business or organisation.
- Gain insight and understanding to the various grants that are available in the region.
- Find out who can apply for these grants and what can they be used for?
- Understand the typical grant application process.
- Understand the grant constraints.
- Recognise what a good grant submission looks like.
- Provide real examples of projects that have benefited from grant funding.
This event is open to all, but it will especially benefit SME’s, start-up businesses, not-for profit, community interest groups and charities.
Refreshment will be served from 1pm, for a prompt start at 1.30pm.
The event will finish at 3pm and this will allow time for questions and networking after the presentation.
HOW TO BOOK:
You can register to attend the event using the following eventbrite link; https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/grants-and-funding-the-what-the-where-and-the-how-tickets-44674356202
Call 01652 631 510 or email email@example.com